Please, bear in mind that we do collect information about you.
And we do store this information.
And we also share this information.
By signing up with WAM you agree us to share all details about you which will show you as a great performer and will help you to work on a project.
We will pass this information on request or as a promotion / introduction.
We will ask you for:
- Physical details such as height, hair lenght etc;
- Training and skills;
- Photographs, video and audio clips;
- Career history;
- URLs and links to social media;
Please note, that WAM is promotional website, personal data included in your profile may be accessible by other WAM users and/or the public via wide circulation or redistribution, and via our historical archives. Therefore you should never include any personal data on your profile that you would wish to remain private.
How will we use your personal information?
We may collect, store, use and share your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our service, including making your public profile information available to other users ;
- To keep your details and records up-to-date and accurate;
- To answer your enquiries or otherwise communicate with you;
- To improve our products and services;
- To comply with any legal obligation such as to share data with law enforcement;
- To customise our site to your interests;What personal information do we share?
We will share an information about you with carefully selected and trusted third parties.
To keep your data safe and maintain your privacy we have the following approach:
- We only provide the information they need to undertake that service;
- They can only use the information for that specific purpose;
Here are the examples of the types of trusted third parties we work with:
- We maintain a close relationship to make sure that your data is protected and your privacy maintained;
- IT admin who help us deliver our site and services;
How long do we keep your information?
We will not keep personal information for longer than it is necessary, and will only retain information for as long as needed to carry out our functions and that purpose.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow control over these cookies through the browser settings.
If you choose to disable these cookies you will not be able to use the Spotlight website.
If you have any questions, please to CONTACT WAM at any time.
St Clement Rancoudray, 50140